So, I went to PT last night and pretty much got scolded. Suprisingly, it wasn't for trying to run those two miles. It was more for some quirky things I've been doing to try and "help" myself. So here are some suggestions and updates...
- Stop doing side hip thrusts in class while you are teaching lol. This is not a normal thing to do and you shouldn't be trying to pop your hip out to make it feel better.
- Stop carrying your 30ish pound son on the "hip ledge" you make with your body. You'll see from the picture below...I obviously know that is not the best thing to do because it was obviously hurting- which is why Lucas is about to fall off my hip lol.
- Ice not on bare skin. 20-25 minutes per night or two times a day.
- Keep up with anti-inflammatory med
- Do stretches
- Start band excercises while always using lower ab muscles
- Be aware of posture
- Use foam roller
- Don't hang out with CC on your lunch break her problems may rub off on you
- Go back to doctor for a second script for MRI on the hip...WHAT!?$#!
I mean really people ? I can do all of those things but another MRI? Ugh....the appointment is on Monday at 3....wish me luck again but this time do it harder...no more tears, fractures or whatever else can happen!
on a more positive note...I do feel so much better after she adjusted something in my back...hmm...
**Remember the GU GIVEAWAY ENDS MAY 1st!***