1. Had another PT session yesterday. Jason recommended me not going to PT tomorrow until I get the next MRI. The reason being that we don't want my insurance to run out especially if this hip MRI turns out to show the root of the problem. He also suggested me not do my second tri training class on Sunday. Really Jason? Cause now you're getting on my not-so-good-side! I'll be honest. I'm not to sure if I am going to listen to him yet...we'll see.
2. Watching snippets of the Royal Wedding. That Kate makes me want to get married again and get a dress that looks just like that...I mean how much could it be? 10 Grand? 20? She looks fab-u-loso. (I made that up..just in case you were wondering)
3. Tomorrow I have my Tri Training class. I am able to do it because it doesn't include the running. PT was a bit skeptical if I should even do the bike but I gave a look to kill (see #1) and he agreed that I could try it.
4. Throw away or save? What's your take on clothes that don't fit. Do I just get up and get rid of them? I'm thinking I will keep one size larger than I am but then get rid of the rest. I'm thinking that will be a subtle warning that momma's having a bit too many slices of pizza.
5. Speaking of pizza... Take a look at this bad boy. I'm able to eat pizza now since my cleanse is done. I have to say it does give me a bit of a headache now...my body is like what's this? But my mouth is like come to momma you warm little slice of heaven!
New York Pizza Folks...mmm mmm good!
Getting to know you...Getting to know all about you...
So a little addition that I would like to add sometimes is a little q&A that I've seen on other blogs. It lets you get to know the blogger more and it cracks me up to see some of the comments on these so I would like to join in on the fun! I'll answer the questions...and then you do the same. That's if you want to of course...if not,
then you suck that's okay too!
Do you always listen to the advice you get from Doctors?
Yes. Okay, No. I was going to lie but people that really know me know this isn't true. Sometimes I feel like hmm maybe they are wrong or that I know my body best. \Sometimes I'm right and then sometimes...not so much.
If you had your wedding over is there anything you would change? Would you still choose the same style rings, dress etc?
Um...No, No, and NO. Lmao...I'm laughing because if I didn't I would cry! As I was picking up my shrimp cocktail and placing it in my mouth someone threw a punch at my wedding and started an all out Mafia style fight! I mean really people?? So 1- I wouldn't invite those people. 2- My dress was way too heavy and I think I would definitely NOT opt for a strapless again. I really did like Kates dress...I would choose that one.
When you lose or gain weight do you get rid of or save the clothes??
I'm thinking I'll save one size up and go shopping tomorrow to buy some new fitting clothes.
What is your favorite food? Breakfast, lunch and dinner?
Breakfast- I have to say I do enjoy my shakes. If I had to choose another I would say an egg sandwich with cheese.
Lunch- I mean if we are talking favorites and you could just eat whatever you want, whenever you want...I think I would say a roast beef sandwich with auj us and mozzarella- toasted with garlic. YUMMY.
Dinner- Pizza or shrimp fra diavalo.
So what about you folks...???
Remember two more days until GU giveaway is OVER!
GU Giveaway Post
GU Giveaway Post