I haven't been here in a week and its so frustrating because I want to be. I find myself waking up a bit earlier and going to sleep a bit later to try and fit it all in. How does one fit in being a mommy, a wife, a teacher, training for a marathon, taking care of a house AND writing a blog?? It's hard.
How do I fit it all in in 24 hours?? I don't know but I am sure going to try because I miss my blogging everyday. I think I am going to have to put aside a set time each day...probably in the am...ugh...did I ever tell you I am NOT a morning person? My body fights every effort I make to train myself to be a morning person...my body is winning that fight.
So what's new:
*This Monday will be WEEK 3 of training for my 1st marathon. I have been keeping up with all of my runs and I have been stretching after each run. I get very tight after the long runs and do feel some pinching but I am staying on top of it and refuse to be stupid...meaning I will rest if my body asks for it.
* I PLACED 2ND in that "fake" Triathlon at my gym. It was the final class for the Tri training I took. I have to say it didn't feel so fake after...I was so tired and hurting. The swim was incredibly difficult because the adrenaline caught up with me and messed up my breathing. I was in 4th place with the swim...moved up to 3rd with bike and then pushed through at the very end and came in 2nd with the run. There were 6 students. I was the only "chick"...and I use that term only because the instructor used it after I beat 4 of the guys and said..."You got chicked"!
* QUANTUM WELLNESS GIVEAWAY- some more info...
I promised I would share some more things about the book and why I thought it was so awesome. It seems so many people think they can't do it or don't even want to do it..but I urge you to try it as a challenge...you may be pleasantly surprised.
* I was able to find new foods and try new foods that I had never been interested in.
* It helped me wipe my slate clean ...literally.
* It helped me to see that if I can do this...I honestly can do ANYTHING and I DON'T need to
eat 3 candy bars when I am stressed
* It allowed me to see that I do have the power to pass on things that I KNOW are not going to make me feel good or make my body stronger...which is what I want for running.
* It took off 6 pounds that I didn't even know I had to lose.
* IT MADE MY BELLY FLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you'll take the challenge on...or try for the books and take it on when you feel like its a better time for you.
Click here to enter the giveaway.
I'll check in tomorrow! Good luck with the Giveaway!!!