Monday, May 2, 2011

And the Winner Is!!!



Brooke announces the winner!



Okay so I promise this was legit!   I didn't coax Brooke into choosing Amanda
 because I love her blog and/or that she did say I was "too cute" ...those are just bonuses!!
 Congrats Amanda@runninghood!!
I also wanted to add Dina to the winnings...a little inspiration in the form of GU could never hurt anyone! Keep running!
Amanda and Dina please contact me at mrsjohnson15@yahoo.com with your info!
(I just noticed...I use a lot of exclamation marks!!!!I'm really excited!lol)

5 comments:

  1. Ah, nice. I wish I was Amanda or Dina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a lot of exclamation points, too. Probably in every facebook post. :) Congrats to the winners and your daughter is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, love her little pink sparkly dress!!!! My little cutie patootie. Can't wait to see you guys!

    You are so sweet to send some Chomps to Dina. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette! You just made my day!!!! Thank you! T And Brooke is so adorable!!! (And yea... I'm using lots of exclamation points too)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yippie!!! So sorry I'm pathetic at keeping up with posts but as soon as I got your e-mail/comment (just now) I'm here! yay! Thanks you. I'll e-mail you! :) I love winning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...