Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Where do you Invest?



 
 
 
 
I love me some Mumford and Sons.  I was first introduced to them by my sister-in-law Marie, from MoreCheese.  I love the band and can listen to their music on any run...fast or super-slow.  One of my favorite stanza's and favorite songs is Awake My Soul.  I love it because ...
1.  It gives you permission to sing out loud like you know how, even if you don't. 
2.  It gets faster in the end which allows you to dance
3.  It has one of my favorite stanzas....

 
 
"In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die
Where you invest your love, you invest your life
In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die
And where you invest your love, you invest your life"
 
I say TRUE THAT, Mumford and Sons, TRUE THAT!
 
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...